Ah, I am so excited to finally have something new up on the blog! So, as you know what is different from our previous blog website to now is that we added a lifestyle category. I was excited to add it because it will give us more of a wide range to talk about with all of you. Basically, under a “Lifestyle”category you put DIY, Room Tours, Recipes, Travel, etc. So, my awesome boyfriend Connor offered to help me with this one!
- 1/4 CUP OF PLAIN YOGURT
- 2 CUPS OF STRAWBERRIES
- 1 BANANA
- 2/3 OF COCONUT MILK
- 1-2 TEASPOON OF HONEY (OPTIONAL FOR TASTE)
- 1/2 CUP OF REGULAR/ OLD FASHIONED OATS
- Mason Jars are optional just to make it cute of course!
- We began to cut the stems off the strawberries and slice up the bananas before we began anything else. Good thing I had Connor because I wasn’t going to cut off the stems oops…
- When we took out the blender we added liquids first so the yogurt and coconut milk!
- Then we sprinkled the oats over the liquids!
- Next, we added our banana and strawberries! (Don’t forget to slice the banana and cut the stems off the strawberries!)
- Finally,we sprinkled the honey over the top of everything!
It looked a little like this..
After, it was all blended we poured our pink smoothies into our mason jars! I added strawberries to our straws because I thought it gave it more of a fun effect! Of course you don’t have too!
I hope you enjoy your smoothies and give this recipe a try! Once again thank you to Connor for helping me!
All the love,