Lets talk skincare..
If you know me then you know I have an obsession with skincare products. I have no idea how it came about, but all I know is I can’t live without them. I use face masks about 2-3 times a week to unclog my pores and reduce acne. I picked this face mask to talk about because it’s all organic and as most Lush products it’s also vegetarian! Also, it smells like coffee and leaves your face smelling like it! (Where were you all my life?) This mask is called Cup O’ Coffee. This mask is made to clean up your complexion and remove any dry skin leftover. It is based on coffee grounds which gives it a thicker texture which I prefer because it’s just a little bit rougher on the skin. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who has very sensitive skin because of how thick it truly is. If you do have sensitive skin I do recommend mask of magnanimity . This mask is about the same but more of a deep cleanser and not as thick! I even use this mask for spot treatment and it has never failed me! I feel all organic products like Lush has done me better than any drug-store medicated products!
Hope this helps and let me know if you love any of there other skincare products. I would love to know!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with lush for any of there products. I genuinely love Lush’s skincare line and wanted to share with all of you 🙂
Ah, I am so excited to finally have something new up on the blog! So, as you know what is different from our previous blog website to now is that we added a lifestyle category. I was excited to add it because it will give us more of a wide range to talk about with all of you. Basically, under a “Lifestyle”category you put DIY, Room Tours, Recipes, Travel, etc. So, my awesome boyfriend Connor offered to help me with this one!
- 1/4 CUP OF PLAIN YOGURT
- 2 CUPS OF STRAWBERRIES
- 1 BANANA
- 2/3 OF COCONUT MILK
- 1-2 TEASPOON OF HONEY (OPTIONAL FOR TASTE)
- 1/2 CUP OF REGULAR/ OLD FASHIONED OATS
- Mason Jars are optional just to make it cute of course!
- We began to cut the stems off the strawberries and slice up the bananas before we began anything else. Good thing I had Connor because I wasn’t going to cut off the stems oops…
- When we took out the blender we added liquids first so the yogurt and coconut milk!
- Then we sprinkled the oats over the liquids!
- Next, we added our banana and strawberries! (Don’t forget to slice the banana and cut the stems off the strawberries!)
- Finally,we sprinkled the honey over the top of everything!
It looked a little like this..
After, it was all blended we poured our pink smoothies into our mason jars! I added strawberries to our straws because I thought it gave it more of a fun effect! Of course you don’t have too!
I hope you enjoy your smoothies and give this recipe a try! Once again thank you to Connor for helping me!
All the love,